MonkeySource is looking for an experienced graphic designer to join its expanding team. Based in Langham, on the outskirts of Colcheter, we offer a friendly, relaxed, modern office environment with flexible working hours.
Day to day roles include:
- Working independently on small design projects.
- Working as part of a team on larger design projects.
- Digital projects include wire-framing, website design, app design, software design, mail campaigns etc.
- Print projects include logo creation and branding, flyer design, brochure design etc.
- Social media post creation.
- Communicating directly with clients and suppliers.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Is predominantly interested in digital design.
- Has a strong desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Has a keen eye for detail.
- Takes pride in their work, whether the project is big or small.
- Can manage their time effectively.
- Essential: Degree level in Graphic Design or similar.
- Essential: Experience in an agency environment or other graphic design role
- UX and UI design skills.
- Adobe Suite - specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Figma and/or Sketch
- UX and UI prototyping skills
- Good written English language skills.
Desired but not essential:
- Experience in Adobe XD.
- Experience in prototyping software such as Figma, Invisiion, Framer, etc
- Branding and print design skills.
- Video editing skills.
- Enjoys writing and creating content.
- Somebody who can contribute to our blog.
- An understanding of SEO.
- An understanding of marketing practices.
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills under guidance from a friendly team. We are looking for a team member who would like to grow and progress with MonkeySource, expanding their graphic design skills to apps, UX and prototyping.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, portfolio and cover letter to us (please include your salary expectations).
Expected start date: 13/09/2020