MonkeySource is looking for a junior to mid-level graphic designer to join its expanding team. Based just a short walk from Colchester Town Centre, we offer a friendly, relaxed, modern office environment with flexible working hours.
Day to day roles include:
- Working independently on small design projects.
- Working as part of a team on larger design projects.
- Digital projects include wire-framing, website design, app design, software design, mail campaigns etc.
- Print projects include logo creation and branding, flyer design, brochure design etc.
- Social media post creation.
- Communicating directly with clients and suppliers.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Is predominantly interested in digital design.
- Has a strong desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Has a keen eye for detail.
- Takes pride in their work, whether the project is big or small.
- Can manage their time effectively.
- Essential: Degree level in Graphic Design or similar.
- Desired: Experience in an agency environment.
- UX and UI design skills.
- Adobe Suite - specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Good written English language skills.
Desired but not essential:
- Experience in Sketch App.
- Experience in Adobe XD.
- Experience in Invision prototyping software.
- Branding and print design skills.
- Video editing skills.
- Enjoys writing and creating content.
- Somebody who can contribute to our blog.
- An understanding of SEO.
- An understanding of marketing practices.
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills under guidance from a friendly team. We are looking for a team member who would like to grow and progress with MonkeySource, hence we are more interested in talent and promise (and willingness to learn), rather than experience itself.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, portfolio and cover letter to us (please include your salary expectations).